Re: [czernowitz2006] Practical advice from Cora

  • cornel fleming
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      liebe leute, about this song....my version of this went mutter ist im pommerland, pommerland wird abgebrannt, schlaf kindlein schlaf. does anybody know the origin of this? pomerania as such is in north germany and i have just phoned a friend in vienna who also grew up with this....so it is not of czern. origin. regarding food poisoning : you can get this anywhere and certainly my family of 4 ate our way through all sorts of places in czernowitz and all that happened was that we enjoyed the food too much as evidenced by the fact that 2 of us put on weight! cornel