Cz. Cemetery;Coordinating our efforts

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      Bruce has posted the current map of the Jewish cemetery on which he has
      superimposed the probable old numbering system on Jerome's website.

      To see this map and copy it go to:

      http://czernowitz.ehpes.com/newcemetery/bruce/bruce1.html

      If we made a list of all the names on the gravestones we are looking for,
      their location according to the burial lists and their probable location
      according to Bruce's superimposed maps, we may be able to assist each other
      in finding the gravestones.

      The list would look something like this

      Name of name of deceased section plot probable actual
      searcher location location

      Mimi Anczel Reifer 45A 25 95 85
      Mimi Schaul Leib Steinmetz 21A 164 33 31

      If you have suggestions for improvements, please write to all of us.
      If enough people are interested, I can easily make the list, as long
      as everyone sends the information in the same format and in the subject line
      of your email write: " Cz. Grave location".

      Shabbat Shalom,