Clarification of message about the memorial service

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 12:01 PM
      In my previous message on the subject of the memorial service I wrote:

      > The memorial service will start at 9:30 and finish no later than 12:30.

      I should have been more precise. We do not know how long the service and
      speaking by all those who would like to speak on this occasion will last.
      The bus will take us back to the hotel at 12:30.
      This most likely will allow those who want to find the graves of relatives,
      enough time to do so.

      BUT please, anyone who wants to speak and express their feelings on this
      occasion should not be hurried or prevented from doing so.