Cell phones in Chernivtsi

  • Raanan Ellran
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      Dear Simon,
      I am not the one who earlier posted to the group asking
      if cell phones would work in Cz.
      I called my company (Cellcom) today and found out that
      there isn't a full coverage in Uk., but a fair one in Cz., in
      Leviv and on the main road between them.
      We will see....
      Raanan

      Veronica & Raanan Ellran
      9 Ranak St.,