INTRODUCTIONS.doc

  • HARDY BREIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      INTRODUCTIONS:
      LOCATION : Hotel Cheremosh , Lobby
      TIME : May ,18 , evening

      Miriam Taylor : the name is Taylor, Mimi Taylor
      Hardy Breier : the name is Breier , Hardy Breier
      Master of Ceremonies: “Mimi - Hardy , Hardy - Mimi”

      Josef Bursuc : “ the name is Bursuc, Josef Bursuc,”

      Master Ceremonies: “Mimi - Josef Josef -Mimi ,
      Hardy – Josef Josef - Hardy

      Galina Krevoshoy: the name is Krevoshoy
      Galina Kre…
      “ Wait a minute ! Is this Convention of Vodka Distillers of
      Western Ukraina ? No?
      Is this Hotel Chernivtsi in Cheremosh?
      No ? This is Hotel Cheremosh in Cherniv…..
      Vassily ! Where is this idiot of a driver ?
      Vassily , you come here this very moment ..
      “ Where I told you is Convention ?
      You no remember ? I do not care if your father was Hero of
      the Soviet Union and your uncle was in Politburo….
      I want to know who made you driver of Distillery ?
      Before you drive - you work as vodka - taster ?
      You drunken swine….
      What follows is in ukrainian and utterly unprintable…

      Gabriele Weissman: the name is Weissman, Gaby – Josef ,
      Gabriele Weissman Josef – Gaby ,
      Gaby- Mimi ,
      Mimi – Gaby ,
      Gaby – Hardy,
      Hardy –Gaby
      Joseph Poras : the name is Poras, Joe - Gaby
      Joseph Poras Gaby –Joe
      Joe – Josef
      Josef –Joe
      Joe –Mimi...