Need another volunteer

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 1:42 PM
      Dear Czernowitzers,

      From time to time I still get requests for information about the reunion and
      about visiting Czernowitz. If there is someone who would be willing to
      answer these requests, point people to the yahoo group, the Cz.-L, Jerome's
      website etc. I would be very grateful. I do not want to be rude to people or
      ignore these requests, but have no time to answer them. If every time I
      receive such a request, I could simply forward it to one of you, it would
      help a lot.