FW: [czernowitz2006] Human-buttons

  • Asher Turtel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
      That's what you receive when you let others handle your mail. Asher
      Turtel

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005

        > That's what you receive when you let others handle your mail. Asher
        > Turtel

        Yes Asher, but so far this is the first and only one.
        Initially I was against the yahoo group, but it has
        obvious advantages too:

        1. People can join the group easily.
        2. We have an archive of old messages.
        3. If needed we can use the polling function.

        If we get more letters like the above, we may want to rethink
        our use of yahoo groups, but in the meantime consider it a one time
        annoyance.

        Best regards,

        Mimi
      • Mark Heckman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
          I suspect that this is only the first of many such "annoyances". We may have
          to moderate the group, or we can simply moderate who gets to join. This has
          nothing to do with Yahoo, per se, but with managing a group in general. The
          original Cz group moderates both messages and membership, as I recall.