Please inform Rom-Sig about the reunion

  • Bruce Reisch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Dear Friends:

      Rosanne Leeson (co-coordinator of the Romanian Jewish Genealogy
      Special Interest Group) contacted me with a request that information
      about the Czernowitz Reunion 2006 be posted to the Rom-Sig discussion
      group on JewishGen. Can I ask someone on the organizing committee to
      send a post on the subject? It doesn't have to take much time - just
      a bit of information about the existence of this group, and a
      reference to the links for more information on czernowitz.ehpes.com.

      Thanks!

      Bruce