need recommendations for Chernivtsi guides, translators,

  • mirtcz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      This is a copy of a letter I sent to the Cz.-List. Since some of the
      subscribers to this group do not subscribe to the Cz.-List I am
      sending it to all of you too.

      I am gathering information on guides, translators and drivers in
      Chernivtsi, which any of you, or your friends may have used in the
      last few years. If you have such information, please respond by
      Nov. 6 by writing to me , Miriam (Mimi) Reifer Taylor at
      <mirtaylo@...>

      Please fill in:

      1. Your name __________________________

      2. Name of guide, translator, etc.
      ______________________________

      3. Address, E-mail, phone at which this person can be reached
      ____________

      4. What service or help did this person provide?

      5. When did you use the services of this person?

      6. How much and at what rate did you pay this person?

      7. Would you recommend this person to others?

      8. What language or languages does this person