WETBACK

  • HARDY BREIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      WARNING : THE FOLLOWING IS NOT RELATED TO CZERNOWITZ.

      WETBACK

      We live in Cancun ,by the sea ,in a shack ,
      We work very hard and break our back,
      And money and food we always lack,
      Do you have something to drink, Pepito ?

      There is no more gold in the Sierra Madre,
      So we go to Tijuana , compadre ,
      A noche we cross to San Diego by foot
      To make dem quick buck , Pepito

      The boss he looks like Anthony Quinn,
      Has a farm in the vale de San Joaquin
      In the evening we gamble in the canteen,
      Put some money in the juke box , Pepito ,

      It is day in Cancun , in San Diego its still dark,
      If the gringo dog smells Pedro , he surely will bark,
      If they squeeze your balls, you sing like a lark,
      One more tequila Pepito ,

      We signed a bond , its 500 a head,
      If you don't pay the money , you are counted as dead,
      The border patrol have bullets of lead,
      Leave here the bottle , Pepito

      Here is our man , we leave very soon,
      When we pass the fence , there will be no moon,
      I think of Juanita , back in Cancun,
      We'll pay you next year , Pepito

      HARDY