Time.doc

  • HARDY BREIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 10:01 AM
      Astronomy

      If its noon in Indiana
      Its only ten in Montana
      Its twenty hours in Haifa
      And midnight in Dakka
      Can you make this out ,buddy ?

      Its because the sun that she moves ,from the east to the west
      And the clock also moves ,so does the rest
      Nay , its us that move , from the west to the east
      To make the bread better, put in some yeast,
      I see you are a confusion ?
      Because you have no education ,that's why,

      I can see from your looks you still not in the clear,
      Here comes again - please don't interfere :
      When the sun is on top we're having noon ,
      On the opposite side it is shining the moon,

      The stars who don't like the sun and therefore,
      They appear with the moon in a nightly decor,
      And if you don't believe, tell it to my face,
      Or take a shuttle and orbit in space..

      hardy