Israeli Participants

  • vonczernowitz@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2006
      Reunion fees

      So far I have received 8 checks, for 8 families who are going to
      participate at the Czernowitzer Reunion.

      I am sure that there are more of you out there who are still debating,
      to go or not to go, to pay or not to pay.

      This is a quote from a previous Miriam Taylors message:

      Very few of you have paid your fees so far.
      Those who are collecting the fees have the burden of acknowledging the
      receipt of such fees and I will have to print and send each of you the
      reunion pass without which you will NOT be able to take part in the
      planned joint bus rides or in the sessions of talks and discussions.

      Please be considerate and do not make our job harder.
      Send your fees to the designated people for each country
      of residence and include the following information in exactly this
      order,
      numbered as below and in separate paragraphs.

      1. The name of each person you are paying for
      as you want it to appear on the pass.
      Please write in large BLOCK LETTERS.

      2. The postal address to which you want the passes sent.
      Also in ENGLISH BLOCK LETTER.
      If you are paying for a number of people, indicate whether
      I may send all passes to the same address.

      3. Your EMAIL ADDRESS, so that those receiving the payments,
      may notify you of having received them.

      End of qoute

      I will accept checks which have been mailed by the 12 April,
      afterwards, like we say in Czernowitz "VERFALLEN"

      Please Mail your Checks to:

      Arthur Rindner
      Mota Gur 11 apt 26
      Netanya 42200