Czernowitz Reunion fees

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2006
      PLEASE, PLEASE, All who have not yet done so,
      MAIL YOUR FEES FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE REUNION BY MONDAY APRIL 10.

      Also if you are the link to this group of someone who has not directly
      communicated with us, please remind that person of the necessity of paying
      the fee, or pay it for them.

      Shabbat Shalom, and Hag sameach,

      Mimi
    • vonczernowitz@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2006
        Reunion fees

        So far I have received 8 checks, for 8 families who are going to
        participate at the Czernowitzer Reunion.

        I am sure that there are more of you out there who are still debating,
        to go or not to go, to pay or not to pay.

        This is a quote from a previous Miriam Taylors message:

        Very few of you have paid your fees so far.
        Those who are collecting the fees have the burden of acknowledging the
        receipt of such fees and I will have to print and send each of you the
        reunion pass without which you will NOT be able to take part in the
        planned joint bus rides or in the sessions of talks and discussions.

        Please be considerate and do not make our job harder.
        Send your fees to the designated people for each country
        of residence and include the following information in exactly this
        order,
        numbered as below and in separate paragraphs.

        1. The name of each person you are paying for
        as you want it to appear on the pass.
        Please write in large BLOCK LETTERS.

        2. The postal address to which you want the passes sent.
        Also in ENGLISH BLOCK LETTER.
        If you are paying for a number of people, indicate whether
        I may send all passes to the same address.

        3. Your EMAIL ADDRESS, so that those receiving the payments,
        may notify you of having received them.

        End of qoute

        I will accept checks which have been mailed by the 12 April,
        afterwards, like we say in Czernowitz "VERFALLEN"

        Please Mail your Checks to:

        Arthur Rindner
        Mota Gur 11 apt 26
        Netanya 42200