  • victoriaguider
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      My name is Sharon Fitch. I currently live in Ottawa, Canada. Both my
      grandmothers came from Chotin, with other relatives coming from
      Czernowitz. My husband's ancestors came from Suceava, thus my interest
      in both those locations. I will be traveling with my husband's cousin
      Johan, who is from Maastricht, Netherlands. I speak English, French,
      German and Yiddish (the last 2 not well). Names I am researching
      include: Feiczewicz , Grover, Wiseman, Frankel, Poylisher. I have long
      dreamed of visiting our ancestral towns. I am looking forward to
      meeting some of you and learning about this area.