Donations

  • Danny and Sharon Alon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      Dear All,

      I would like to remind the group that by April the 10th all of you who wish
      to do so are kindly asked to send me the a message with the sum of money the
      intend to donate, either to Hessed Shushana (a local jewish organization in
      Cz, which deals with, amongst other things, purchasing medical supplies)
      and/ or to local general hospitals. This applies both to "reunionists" and
      those who won't travel next month to Cz.

      Danny