Czernowitz - Toynbeehalle

  • Abraham Kogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Dear Mrs. Schrade,
      The Toynbeehalle is located (I hope it still is there) in a narrow cul-de-sac lane accessible from the Türkengasse (south of Marien-Platz). One could also get there through a narrow walkway from Färber-Gasse 5, the entrance to the Hebrew Elementary School "Safah Ivriyah". For four years the latter was my "Volksschule" (age 6-10).

      Regards, Abraham Kogan