[czernowitz2006] Personal Introductions] Last Call

  • Joe Poras
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hi Again,

      This goes out to those who did not send in yet their Personal
      Introductions. We are making a spreadsheet
      of those who are attending so that we can better know you ahead of
      time. It will be e-mailed to you individually
      as soon as the below are received.

      We are missing intros for:

      David
      Sharon
      and
      Johan

      All we need is your name, Resident country, Name of travel companions,
      Historical Connection to Cz. and Genealogy names.
      Anything else you wish to add that would be helpful to the group to get
      to know you and your traveling companions better is appreciated.

      Looking forward,
      Joe