LOGIC.doc

  • HARDY BREIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      LOGIC.
      IN 1939 IT BECAME CLEAR THAT THE GOYM WERE OUT TO KILL US.
      I WAS 7 YEARS OLD BUT VERY CLEVER FOR MY AGE AND I STARTED
      SPECULATING AS TO WHAT BROUGHT ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND US
      HATING US SO MUCH AS TO WANT US DEAD.
      WE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING SO BAD TO ALL THESE PEOPLE
      SO THEY ARE JUSTIFIED TO TAKE IT OUT ON US.
      BUT WHAT ? NOBODY TALKED ABOUT IT ! A SECRET ?
      I DECIDED TO ASK MY MOTHER, WHO AS A GROWN UP , SURELY HAD THE
      ANSWER.
      " MUTTY , TELL ME , WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO THE GOYIM THAT THEY
      HATE US SO MUCH AND WANT US DEAD ?"
      " THEY HATE BECAUSE WE ARE WISER AND RICHER THEN THEY ARE AND
      ENVY US , THAT'S WHY ".
      WE NEVER CONSIDERED OURSELVES VERY WISE , AND DESCRIBING US AS RICH WOULD BE A VERY BAD JOKE SO THE ARGUMENT WAS NOT VERY CONVINCING AND I SHOWED MY DOUBTS.
      MOTHER SEEING MY MISGIVINGS AND SHORT OF MORE CONVINCING
      ARGUMENTS SAID : " YOU WAIT FOR PAPA , ASK HIM , HE'LL EXPLAIN IT ALL."
      AND IN THE EVENING PAPA EXPLAINED : " IT IS ALL BECAUSE WE KILLED
      THEIR GOD ". I DID NOT ACCEPT THIS - PEOPLE CANNOT KILL GODS- I WAS TOLD THAT GODS CAN KILL PEOPLE , AS MANY AS THEY PLEASED , BUT PEOPLE TO
      KILL GODS ? YOU'LL HAVE TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER .
      SEEING MY DOUBTS THEY SAID :" YOU WAIT FOR SUNDAY , UNCLE RUDOLF
      WILL COME TO VISIT US , HE IS A DOCTOR HE'LL EXPLAIN IT ALL ."
      AND UNCLE RUDOLF EXPLAINED THAT THE GOYIM ACCUSE US OF KILLING THEIR CHILDREN FOR MAKING MATZES AND FOR JEWS ALWAYS CHEATING ON
      THE STUPID GOYIM AND STEALING THEIR MONEY AND FOR HAVING LONG NOSES..
      I IMMEDIATELY CHECKED ON MY NOSE - AND YES - IT WAS LONG !
      AND THEN I UNDERSTOOD !
      WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME SO IN THE FIRST PLACE !
      HARDY

      HARDY