Meds for Hesed-Shushana and or local hospitals

  • Danny and Sharon Alon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006

      As one can read in the correspondence below, we are trying to collect a
      certain sum of money to be donated during our Cz-Reunion to the local jewish
      community and/or to local hospitals, to be spent on purchasing medical and
      pharmaceutical supplies.
      All of you who are interested in such an endeavor, are kindly requested to
      send me an e-mail, stating the following:
      Your name, the sum of money you are willing to donate, and whether you would
      like it to be donated to the local jewish organization (Hesed Shushana) and
      or to local general hospitals.
      Everyone is of course free to donate how much he/she chooses and to the
      organization he/she prefers.

      Do send me your answers till April the 10th (that's 10 days from now!).
      I will collect the money personally while in Cz from those who intend to
      participate in the Reunion. I will soon inform those who will not attend how
      they can transfer the money appropriately (after obtaining a general
      impression of how many they are).

      Thanks for your cooperation,
      Danny