List of participants

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006

      In the last few days a number of you have written me to say that
      you intend to participate in the reunion. The list of participants
      now numbers 59 definite participants and 6 probable ones.

      A number of you have not informed me so far, whether you plan on
      staying at the hotel Cheremosh, whether you require transportation
      from Lviv to Chernivtsi and back and if you do so, whether you
      will be traveling via Vienna or Warsaw. I need this information.

      To be sure I have not missed anyone, I will mail a copy of my
      updated list of participants, only to those on the list. Please,
      if you do not receive the list, but would like to be included on it
      let me know. Because messages to our yahoo group can be read by anyone,
      there will be important messages about the reunion which I will only
      send to those on the list of participants.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 11:13 AM

        Some of you have asked me for a complete list of reunion participants.

        The following is not the list of all participants, but rather the list of
        all the correspondents for each family or group of people coming together.
        I am sending to you via an Email group of my own, it seems that messages
        sent to the Yahoo group have not been getting through.

        Please let me know whether your messages to czernowitz2006@yahoogroups have
        been getting through or not.

        63 participants. (35 correspondents)

        Name number country Stay at travel
        of people of residence Cheremosh via Lviv from

        + Bernardo Stein 1 US yes res. made Yes Vienna
        + Cora Schwartz 1 US yes res. made No
        + Joe Poras 3 US yes res. made No
        + Marianne Hirsch 2 US Yes No
        + Miriam Taylor 1 Us Yes res. made Yes Vienna
        + Mark Heckman 2 US Yes res. made Yes Warsaw
        + Nadia Brunstein 1 US No No
        Nitai Riegler 3 US Yes Yes Vienna
        + Renee Steinig 2 US yes Yes Vienna
        + Wolf Schaechter 2 US Yes res. made No
        + Lisa Anderman 6 Canada No Yes Vienna
        + Simon Kreindler 2 Canada Yes res. made Yes Vienna
        + Sharon Fitch 1 Canada Yes No
        + Abraham Kogan 2 Isr. Yes res. made Yes Vienna
        + Alexander Raviv 1 Isr. Yes res. made No
        + Asher Turtel 2 Isr. Yes res. made Yes Vienna
        + Arthur Rindner 2 Isr. Yes res. made No
        + Berti Glaubach 1 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
        + Danny Alon 2 Isr Yes res. made No
        + Florence Heyman 2 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
        + Frieda Hadar 1 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
        + Hardy Breier 2 Isr. Yes No
        + Max Reifer 2 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
        + Moshe Brandes 2 Isr. No No
        + Rita Shilo 3 Isr. Yes res. made No
        + Raanan Ellran 2 Isr. Yes res. made Yes Vienna
        + Yehudit Yerushalmi 2 Isr. Yes res. made No
        + Adrian Barbu Berler1 Switz.   Yes No
        + Cornel Fleming 1 Eng. No No
        + Charles Rosner 1 France Yes No
        + David Glynn 1 Eng. Yes No
        + Gabriele Weissman 1 Germany Yes Yes return
        + Gerhard Waldhorn 1 Switz. Yes No
        + Johan van de Walle 1 Holland Yes No
        + Peter Medilanski 1 Switz. Yes No