new members

  • mirtcz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005

      To my happy surprise and pleasure, our number is increasing
      steadily. I would like to advise all members of this group who
      have joined recently without previously having been members of
      the Cz-L , that they might benefit from joining this list.

      To subscribe to Cz-L, send a Plain Text email addressed to
      <listproc@...>.

      In the text of the message, place this text substituting your real
      name, and nothing else:

      Subscribe Czernowitz-L Firstname Lastname

      The website of the list can be found at:
      http://czernowitz.ehpes.com
      It contains much material of interest to Czernowitzers and
      Bukowinians in general, also concise information about the
      Czernowitz Reunion 2006.

      Anyone interested in the decisions to date, of our subgroup of
      people interested in the Czernowitz Reunion 2006, please write
      to me; Miriam (Mimi) Reifer Taylor at <mirtaylo@...>

      Eventually, I expect to have this material on file at this group.

      Chag Sameach, Mimi