Join

  • Berti Glaubach
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      Well looks I am in too.
      Am back now in Haifa - to all who wanted to have an address in
      Czernowitz put on the map - let me know the address. Only
      Bahnhofstrasse - Haupstrasse- Rathaustrasse and Siebenbuergerstrasse
      have been unified getting continuing housenumbers, as far as I know
      other streets have same housenumbers as before, only their names have
      changed, sometimes even 5 times.
      Berti