Voting on committee

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      I am of the opinion that only those currently planning on traveling to
      Chernivtsi for the "Czernowitz Reunion 2006", should vote on the nominees
      for the committee. None of us can be absolutely sure of anything, but
      those voting should at least have the CURRENT INTENTION of traveling to
      the reunion.

      There are many non-participants who have concerns about how actions taken
      by the committee, may affect our relations with the Chernivtsi local
      authorities in regard to the Jewish cemetery and the local archives.
      These are matters which concern all Czernowitzers and their descendants
      worldwide.

      I would urge that these concerns be addressed at the Czernowitz-List level,
      discussed openly, then the committee and all the participants in the reunion
      be advised how the Cz.-list at large would wish them to act. There should
      also be consultations with the World Org. of Bukovina Jews.