Re: [czernowitz2006] Purpose of reunion and who is welcome to participate.

  • S.Carlile
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2006
      Dear Cz. travelers,

      I don't know if any of you have even considered going to the University of
      Czernovitz, but if you do, please keep in mind that my step-great
      grandmother did attend the university and was majoring in English and
      French. I shall ask my mama what her first and maiden names were - she was
      a Laufersweiler by marriage and had 5 beautiful step-daughters, one of whom
      was my Oma. Oh, how I wish I could go with you all and see those hallowed
      halls and possibly meet some descendants of my family....

      Peace,
      Vye