Please come!

  • Charles Rosner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 5:53 PM
      Hi Henry! Hi Cornel! Hi all those who remained silent and Hi all those who really understand what happened!
      Please come!
      I’m not a polemist, I don’t like disputes - even “in a family”, there is nothing in it to be neither happy nor proud of - and, therefore, I felt terribly unhappy with the level reached by this quarrel. But, what’s more, there is no way to guarantee that this will not happen again during the meeting, for any emotional reason!
      I like talks and discussions, I respect other’s emotions and I have my own ones – but I cannor live with such disputes: it’s impossible to discuss with people only driven by emotions. It’s a pity and it makes me unhappy.
      So, I was about to send a resignation mail to the reasonable members of the Board (sorry, it’s called a Committee), when my eldest son called. I told him what happened. He was shocked. But then he insisted: I should nevertheless try and organise so as to be in Cz in May, otherwise I would regret it for the rest of my life; he would go if he could, etc. And that guy is only 27!
      So, please come…
      Regards,
      Charles