RE: [czernowitz2006] Objections

  • henry@sinnreich.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Dear Gabriele,

      I attended several reunions of the Bukowina Society of the Americas and was
      welcomed and well received - a wonderful feeling. What a difference!

      The notion of not welcoming non-Jews is repugnant and must not be glossed
      over. So this exchange was at least a very good education for some of us on
      where each of us are standing.

      "Oh,Freunde, nicht diese Töne!"

      I am glad I got the message in time to stay away.

      Thanks, Henry