Choices

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 8:17 AM
      Thanks to all of you who have tried to take my side.
      Thanks in particular to Simon, Arthur and David, who have
      worked hard to make this reunion a reality. I have put them in a very
      difficult position.

      I wrote and sent my last Email before I read their latest Emails.

      But I stand absolutely firm in my decision, that I will not attend the
      reunion if that shameless woman comes to ANY of our functions in Czernowitz.
      I will stay at home. Make your choice.