DISPUTE

  • HARDY BREIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      DEAR MIMI,
      THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.
      I FOLLOW THE ONGOING BATTLE
      FOR JANE ROSTOS' PARTICIPATION .
      I PREDICTED IT ALL IN MY FIRST MAIL WHERE I
      EXPLAINED WHY I DO NOT JOIN.
      AND THIS ISN'T EVEN THE BEGINNING.
      I AM FULL OF ADMIRATION OF HOW YOU MAKE
      YOUR POINT.
      YOU FIGHT LIKE A LIONESS ,ONE AGAINST ALL!
      WHAT A WOMAN!
      YOU ARE PERFECTLY RIGHT TO FEEL THE WAY YOU DO.

      WHAT AMAZES ME IS HOW THIS RUMANIAN WOMAN,
      SEEING HOW YOU ARE BEING GRILLED BY THE COMMITEE
      BECAUSE OF HER ,DOESN'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO GIVE UP.

      ALL THE BEST
      HARDY

      PS. YOU CAN TELL MARIANNE HIRSCH
      THAT CALLING YOUR MEETING A