Re: [czernowitz2006] A propos "outsiders"

  • Abraham Kogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hi, Mr. Rosner,

      I read all the recent e-mails regarding the presence of "outsiders" and whether we should keep the reunion, as far as possible, as a kind of private and intimate event in our life. So, in order to avoid any bad feelings or unnecessary dispute it seems to me that the best solution would be to stay away of all those "outsiders". We will hopefully survive without any films, articles, studies, interviews by journalists, sociologists, psychologists, etc.
      Regards, AK