March 2, table of participants

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      As of today, March 1st, we are 44 people, certain of participating
      and 5 more as yet not sure.

      Name number country Stay at travel arriving
      of people of residence Cheremosh via Lviv from

      Cora Schwartz 1 US yes No
      Henry Sinnreich 1 US No No
      Joe Poras 4 US yes res. made
      Judy Tabak 1 US Yes Yes Warsaw
      Marianne Hirsch 2 US Yes Yes
      Mark Heckman 2 US Yes Yes Warsaw
      Renee Steinig 2 US yes Yes Vienna?
      Hugo Nospreis 1+1? Canada Yes No
      Lisa Anderman 6 Canada No Yes Vienna
      Simon Kreindler 2 Canada Yes res. Made Yes Vienna
      Abraham Kogan 2? Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      Alexander Raviv 1 Isr. Yes Yes
      Asher Turtel 2 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      Arthur Rindner 2 Isr. Yes No
      Berti Glaubach 1 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      Danny Alon 2 Isr Yes res. Made No
      Florence Heyman 2 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      Moshe Brandes 1? Isr. ? ?
      Rita Shilo 3 Isr. Yes
      Raanan Ellran 3 Isr. Yes Yes Vienna
      Yehudit Yerushalmi 2 Isr. Yes Yes
      David Glynn 1 Eng. Yes No
      Cornel Fleming 1 Eng. No
      Charles Rosner 1? France Yes? No
      Gabriele Weissman 1 Germany yes res. Made
      Gerhard Waldhorn 1 Switz. Yes No