Let's get a GRIP!!!

  • czinmyheart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Listen, I don't know Jane and I don't know Miriam, but I do know
      what's right. I can't think of when exclusionism is a good idea. It
      is fear-driven. And frankly in the world we livetoday in it is bogus.

      The trick, I believe, is finding common ground and creating together
      something that's larger that what any one of us can create individually.

      Please everybody - unlike our listserv, posts on yahoo are accessible
      to the world - show the world that Jews don't "dole out" what they
      themselves have been subjected to over the centuries. I think it is
      time to presume good will on everyone's part and go have a wonderful
      reunion in which ALL can participate.

      Warmest wishes,
      Nina