Re: current problems

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006

      > Mimi,
      >
      > I am concerned at what is happening.
      >
      > The committee decided not to admit film-makers etc, but to admit Jane Rostos
      > (subject to certain conditions). This should have been the end of the matter.
      >
      > Now you are asking for a vote. So I can't help thinking, what is the point of
      > having a committee?
      >
      > David

      Dear all,

      I am clearly in the minority, actually a minority of 1.
      No one seems to see my point. I wrote a long letter explaining my
      objections. No one understands or agrees with them.
      If your desire to be studied, written about or filmed and your desire to be
      nice to an insensitive pushy person is greater than your willingness to
      understand me, than I have no desire to meet you in Chernivtsi.

      Now you can do what you please.