czernowitz2006

  • elhod
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
      Hy Mimi,

      Mimi you are doing a wonderfull work please continue to do so for the group.As you can see I subscribed to the yahoogroop.

      Shana Tova,

      Yehudit

    • S TABAK
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
        Dear Czernowitz Reunion 2006 group,

        I want to commend and thank all the people who put in so much time and effort to make this a great trip. All the planning for the meetings, the memorial service, transportation, hotel reservations, city walks, discussions, lectures etc. What a wonderful reunion this will be! By reading the postings of the different people I feel I got to know personally many of you. I wish I could meet you all.

        Unfortunately, I will not be able to be there to see it all happen and meet you in person.

        Mimi, please remove my name from the list of people who were going to stay at the Chermosh and Arthur please remove my name from the list of the people who were going to share transportation to/from Cz to Lviv.

        Chag Sameach to all,

        Judy