Re: Cz. Group Yahoo group

  • Bruce Reisch
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
      >The votes for members of the
      >committee should be sent directly to Bruce Reisch no matter the manner of
      >addressing the subgroup.
      >
      > Mimi

      After the final list of nominees is announced, I will be glad to
      receive your votes at this address: <bir1@...>. List
      up to five candidates of your choice. I will assign one vote to each
      candidate you list, up to a max. of 5 votes per person voting. The
      vote will be "secret", and you may vote for yourself if you are a
      nominee. Voting will close at midnight, October 18, 2005, New York
      time (eastern standard time).

      Thank you,

      Bruce Reisch
      Geneva, New York