Hardy Breider = Cyber Idiot

  • yfelik
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Every Board has its Idiot and here is our Hardy Breier...
      His bruthal reply to my post and other posts, the amount of self hate
      and lack of respect to other people in his posts.
      By all indications he needs help or this is just a Nazi Idiot that
      pollutes this board.
      He is on ignore.
      Only one example is below. -------------------------------------------
      --------------------
      BlankHI GROUP,
      HERE ARE A FEW ANSWERS TO RELEVANT QUESTIONS:
      Q: WHY DID JEWS LEAVE CZERNOWITZ?
      A: BECAUSE OF HITLER .
      1. THE HOLOCAUST
      2. DUE TO THE MOLOTOW- RIBENTROP TREATY CZ.
      FELL UNDER THE IRON CURTAIN
      3. THE CREATION OF ISRAEL.
      Q: WHY DO OLD CZERNOWITZERS GO BACK TO THEIR HOME TOWN?
      A: THE SALMON INSTINCT . WHEN THE TIME COMES
      THE SALMON RETURNS TO HIS NATIVE WATERS.
      SO DO CZERNOWITZERS.
      Q.: WHY ARE CZERNOWITZERS CONSIDERED TO BE SNOBS AND BIGOTS?
      A: THEY ARE NOT ONLY CONSIDERED- THEY REALLY ARE:
      AN ORIGINAL FULL BLOODED CZERNOWITZER HATES:
      RUSSIANS "FONYE GANEV "
      UKRAINIANS "HAUSMEISTERS AND HUTZULS"
      RUMANIANS
      POLES
      JEWS -NOT BELONGING TO HIS SOCIAL CLASS ( YIDDISH SPEAKERS).
      JEWS - OF HIS SOCIAL CLASS BUT ORIGINATING FROM THE LOWER
      CLASSES ( JUDENGASSE , MORARIOGASSE, AROUND THE "HAM").
      HIMSELF-FOR BEING WHAT HE IS!
      Q: WHY ARE CZERNOWITZER CONSIDERED TO BE GENIUSES?
      A: BECAUSE THEY REALLY ARE. THIS IS A FACT!
      SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE GENES AND OTHER SMALL PARTICLES
      I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT...
      Q: WHY ARE CZERNOWITZER LIKED AND LOVED BY EVERYBODY?
      A: THE PANNEL DID NOT GET THIS RIGHT ..... PLEASE REPEAT...

      HARDY
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006

        You are entitled to whatever opinions you want,
        BUT in writing to this group, you will keep a civil tongue.
        Otherwise you will not be allowed to send messages to this group.
        THIS YAHOO GROUP WAS SET UP FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMMUNICATING ABOUT
        THE CZERNOWITZ REUNION 2006. Now people send messages which have
        nothing to do with the reunion. This is fine, because it adds a
        note of humanity, humour and Czernowitz Vergagenheit.

        KEEP IT CIVIL