Email

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Dear Czernowitzers,

      During the next two weeks, I will be slow to answer my Email.
      If you need information urgently, please write to the other
      members of the committee.
      If you have not answered my question in regard to transportation
      from Lviv to Chernivtsi, please do so as soon as possible.

      Best regards,

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2006
        Dear Czernowitzers,

        I was away from home for the last two weeks and even though I tried to keep
        up with my Email, I did not always succeed and now find that I have no
        copies of any of the letters I sent out while away.

        In the next few days, I will try to answer all the messages I have received
        recently and attend to reunion matters as needed.

        If you have written me and have not received an answer by March 22, please
        write again.

        Best regards,