yaakov yflek

  • HARDY BREIER
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Blankdear yaakov,
      I read in your message that you were born and then
      immigrated - these were really eye openers !
      then you say that czernowitz was constructed by an
      architectural pots ?! this I DID NOT KNOW!!
      I always felt that something was wrong with the houses!
      finally you send me to the left to look for the links-
      i almost fell out of the window - still no links.
      shall I go on looking?
      please advise

      hardy

    • Arthur von Czernowitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Dear Hardy.
        We like your poetry, but could you please keep your poetic observations
        decent and civilized.
        Not all of us Czernovitzers enjoy your coarse and simple language.

        Thank you.
        Arthur