februar 2006/ 1944

  • mrgltshl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      dear irene,
      i read your father words and fell a thrill.....
      its so moveing, and so familiar...
      thank you for sharing those words with us.

      i feel sorry you won't join the runion this time.
      i'm still optimistic, we can meet and talk in our home country, even
      thougth you are in the haifa, and i'm in ramat hasharon. after i read
      your father's words, i know,we have a lot in common,

      rita margalit-shilo