RE: Cz. Group Yahoo group

  • Asher Turtel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hi Mimi.

      Yesterday I have meet a couple that are interested in the trip. Please
      add their address to the list. Miriam & Ilan Lava
      (melava1@...). Gmar Hatima Tova to everybody. Asher
      Turtel.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
        >The votes for members of the
        >committee should be sent directly to Bruce Reisch no matter the manner of
        >addressing the subgroup.
        >
        > Mimi

        After the final list of nominees is announced, I will be glad to
        receive your votes at this address: <bir1@...>. List
        up to five candidates of your choice. I will assign one vote to each
        candidate you list, up to a max. of 5 votes per person voting. The
        vote will be "secret", and you may vote for yourself if you are a
        nominee. Voting will close at midnight, October 18, 2005, New York
        time (eastern standard time).

        Thank you,

        Bruce Reisch
        Geneva, New York