RE: [czernowitz2006] Re: Apologies

  • Jerry Lapides
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
      Mark,

      Thank you for your remarks.

      Jerry Lapides, Ph.D.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: czernowitz2006@yahoogroups.com [mailto:czernowitz2006@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of mrheckman
      Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 2:36 PM
      To: czernowitz2006@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [czernowitz2006] Re: Apologies

      Mimi!

      Please don't take everything that people say in this group to heart.
      Everyone, I'm sure, even people who may make an insensitive comment,
      appreciate your efforts. As to decision-making, erring on the side of
      democracy is always the right choice. Better to make slow decisions
      (unless circumstances absolutely do not permit it) than rash ones. I
      hope you will continue to guide this project, hopefully as a member of
      the committee that we are in the process of selecting.

      Best wishes,

      Mark Heckman
      Davis, California