Joining the trip of reunion

  • Asher Turtel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      Dear All,

      We just now decided (endlich einmahll) to join the group if it's not to
      late. We don't know yet where we will be (hotel) we like to join the
      TRANSNISTRIA TRIP on May 23 – May 24 2006* to Mogilev if it's not to
      late. We are two people – me and my wife. We would like to be in hotel
      Cheremosh in a good room with what is called by them a French bed.

      For the reason of not being sure about coming, I didn't follow who is
      dealing with what arrangement. Can you please inform the right person
      about our joining?

      1. Asher Turtel

      2. Born in Czernowitz, in the Lilliengaße July 1941. Being 11 weeks old
      we (my g. mother Taube Krattenstein nee Waldhorn, my mother Gusta nee
      Krattenstein, my father Lazar Turtel and me) were deported to
      Tranistria – Mogilev. My g. mother did not survive Tranistria.

      After the WWII we returned to Cz. But my father said that he had a bad
      experience with the Russian regime and we went south and lived in
      Bucharest till 1950. Then we went to Israel.

      3. From 1950 I live in Israel.

      4. Mother tongue German speech and reading well, have difficulties in
      writing. I also speak, read and write English and broken Romanian and
      of course, Hebrew.

      5. I left Cz in 1945 (or 1946) and later lived with my parents in
      Bucharest, than immigrated to Israel with my parents.