Re: Apologies

  • mrheckman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
      Mimi!

      Please don't take everything that people say in this group to heart.
      Everyone, I'm sure, even people who may make an insensitive comment,
      appreciate your efforts. As to decision-making, erring on the side of
      democracy is always the right choice. Better to make slow decisions
      (unless circumstances absolutely do not permit it) than rash ones. I
      hope you will continue to guide this project, hopefully as a member of
      the committee that we are in the process of selecting.

      Best wishes,

      Mark Heckman
      Davis, California

      --- In czernowitz2006@yahoogroups.com, "mirtcz" <mirtaylo@i...> wrote:

      > I am very sorry for implying that some in this group are not
      > sensible. I have been under considerable strain, being urged by
      > some to make decisions on my own and being accused by
      > others that I do make unilateral decisions and am not fair.
      > Please everybody, remember that any message you send to one
      > individual via this Yahoo group is being sent to all the members
      > of this group. Also if you want to reach the whole subgroup,
      > send mail via your individual address group. The subgroup now
      > has 41 members, the Yahoo group has only 22.
      >
      > I am truly sorry,
      > Mimi

    • Jerry Lapides
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005