Repeat of questions about participation in reunion

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006

      Sorry I am repeating a request I made some days ago.
      Please, I do need the answers to these questions.

      1. Will you definitely participate in the reunion?
      2. How many people are in your party?
      3. If you are NOT certain of your participation, when will you know?
      4. Do you wish to be included in the list of participants who
      will stay at the hotel Cheremosh?
      5. If you answered yes to question (4), how many and what type of rooms
      do you wish?

      Please do answer by Sunday, Feb. 19th.

      Best regards and Aufs Wiedersehn,

      Mimi
    • cornel fleming
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006
        hi, yes, i am certainly coming. however,having stayed at the cheremosh on my last trip i am taking the advice of the jews i met in czernowitz and going to stay at the bukowina . best, cornel.
        Sorry I am repeating a request I made some days ago.
        Please, I do need the answers to these questions.

        1. Will you definitely participate in the reunion?
        2. How many people are in your party?
        3. If you are NOT certain of your participation, when will you know?
        4. Do you wish to be included in the list of participants who
        will stay at the hotel Cheremosh?
        5. If you answered yes to question (4), how many and what type of rooms
        do you wish?

        Please do answer by Sunday, Feb. 19th.

        Best regards and Aufs Wiedersehn,

        Genealogy family tree Family home