Email etiquette

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006

      I am receiving and answering a great number of messages.
      I would help me and my computer greatly, if when you answer
      messages you would not include all the previous correspondence.
      Please include only the message which you are answering.

      Also when asked for answers to particular questions,
      please list the number of the question and give the answer to it.
      Please do not imbed your answer in my message. It will be a
      little bit more work for you, but you are dealing with one Email at a time,
      the recipient has to extract the pertinent information from many messages.

      And as they used to say in Czernowitz:
      "my maid or secretary is on vacation".

      All the best,