How to view the cemetery map

  • David Glynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      Dear All,

      The difficulty in viewing Mimi's cemetery plan is due to the file name not
      being one of the standard types for a picture file.

      The name of the file as sent by Mimi was "cz.cemet". This is not a standard
      name for a picture file, which should have a standard ending such as ".jpg",
      not ".cemet".

      I easily solved this problem by renaming the file.

      I suggest you rename the file as something like "cemetery-plan.jpg" (the
      ".jpg" is the important bit). Then you will find that you can view the file
      fine - no problems!

      Hope this is helpful.

      David