Participation in the Czernowitz Reunion 2006

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006

      I need to make arrangements with the hotel Cheremosh for:
      1. The number of hotel rooms to reserve for the participants in the reunion.
      2. The size of the conference room to reserve for the talks and discussions.
      3. The size of bus or minibuses to reserve for taking us on our joint walk
      in Chernivtsi and to the cemetery for the memorial service.

      I know that some of you subscribe to this group for observation only.
      Many may not yet be certain of their participation in the reunion.
      But I need to make at least provisional arrangements.

      Please everyone who MIGHT come to the reunion and wants to be included
      in the joint activities, answer the following questions by Feb. 19.

      1. Will you definitely participate in the reunion?
      2. How many people are in your party?
      3. If you are NOT certain of your participation, when will you know?
      4. Do you wish to be included in the list of participants who
      will stay at the hotel Cheremosh?
      5. If you answered yes to question (4), how many and what type of rooms
      do you wish?

      Please do answer by Sunday, Feb. 19th.

      Best regards and Aufs Wiedersehn,

      Mimi
    • elhod
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
        Dear Miriam,

        1. We my husband and miself would like to stay at the Cheremosh. One room de lux.
        The room should be reserved on the family name TERRIS (Yehudit Yerushalmi-Terris and Alfred Terris).
        Thank you and best regards,

        Yehudit Yerushalmi-Terris

[...]

        Genealogy family tree Family home