trip to transnistria

  • mrgltshl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      dear simon,
      this is to confirm, that my husband gidi, and myself, are interested
      in the trip to transnistria - berchad.
      we still wait a couple of days to get an annswer from my sister who
      also migth join us.

      i take this opportunity, to ask weather anyone is interested in a trip
      to tornopol, suschin. if so, we'll be interested too, and if not, may
      be you can advice us how to get reliable transportation

      best regards
      rita margalit-shilo