RE: [czernowitz2006] TRANSNISTRIA TRIP - PLEASE CONFIRM NOW

  • flo heymann
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
      Dear Simon,
      My husband and I are interested in the trip to Transnistria.
      Florence and Jacky Heymann
      Thank you very much for all your job

    • elhod
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
        Dear Simon,

        I am reconfirming our wish to visit Transnistria at Moghilev and especially
        Shargorod. Thank you for your effords and please continue.

        Regards,

        Yehudit Yerushalmi-Terris