TRANSNISTRIA TRIP - PLEASE CONFIRM NOW

  • Simon Kreindler
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      Dear Czernowitzers:

      Plans for the overnight trip to Transnistria are taking shape. The
      destinations you have indicated an interest in visiting are Mogilev
      Podolsky, Bershad, Budy and Shargorod.

      I must now reserve a guide and an appropriate sized bus. Before I can do
      this, I need you to confirm that you (and the others in your party)
      still plan to go. Even if you have confirmed with me before, please do
      so again - now.

      Please confirm the number in your party you want me to reserve seats for.

      Because I will be traveling from February 26 – March 10 (and not able to
      deal with any of these arrangements), I must ask you to confirm by
      February 20. If I do not hear from you by that date, I will assume you
      are no longer interested.

      Once I know the final number of people who are planning to go, I will
      arrange for an appropriate sized bus. After that, changes will probably
      not be possible. As soon as I know the cost of the bus, I should be able
      to tell you the approximate cost per person. Please keep in mind that
      all trips will have to be paid for in advance.

      Some of you have indicated a tentative interest in going. While I can
      appreciate that it may be difficult for you to make a definite
      commitment now, I hope you can also appreciate that it is not fair to
      the rest of the group to book a larger bus than necessary and have those
      definitely planning to go pay for unfilled seats.

      Information about the half day trips to shtetls closer to Czernowitz
      which I am also working on, will follow in the near future

      With best regards and looking for ward to hearing from you,

      Simon
    • flo heymann
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
        Dear Simon,
        My husband and I are interested in the trip to Transnistria.
        Florence and Jacky Heymann
        Thank you very much for all your job

      • elhod
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
          Dear Simon,

          I am reconfirming our wish to visit Transnistria at Moghilev and especially
          Shargorod. Thank you for your effords and please continue.

          Regards,

          Yehudit Yerushalmi-Terris