lookups in the czernovitz burial register

  • mrgltshl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      dear bruce,
      i'm very interested to find my grandparents tombstone in czernovitz.
      what i don't know, if there is more then one graveyard, in which of
      them they are buried.
      i do have a photo of my grandmothers grave. her name was gisela
      margulies (the stone in hebrew writing says gisie margaliot), wife
      of chaim margaliot, and daughter of moshe mordechai hacohen.
      she died on 23.10.1936.

      i'm also looking for the gravestone of chaim margulies (margaliot),
      son of selig i'm not sure when he died, a think somewhere between
      1937-9.

      will be very thankful for your help to locate the graves.
      best regards
      rita margalit-shilo